SPECIMEN: DANAUS PLEXIPPUS

09 June, 2013





VELVET BUTTERFLY TOP, THRIFT STORE
VEGAN CROC SHORTS, BAD VIBES // TUNNEL VISION
RAZE PLATFORM BOOTS, Y.R.U

This velvet cropped top is my absolute best thrift find ever! The butterflies and botanical prints remind me of those scientific drawings you see in museums. I've been searching for the longest time to find an old book of those drawings and stick them up all over my walls. As I'm writing this I'm realizing I could probably just find some online but it wouldn't be the same - it's the 'finding' part of thrifting that makes things special :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely xo mind checking out my blog??
    That Seams Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and your blog is great! saved it on my bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous shorts!
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete