MURMURS OF THE DAWN

09 July, 2013






UTILITY COAT, RELIGION
INSOMNIAC KINT JUMPER, EVIL TWIN
VELVET LEGGINGS
RAZE PLATFORM BOOTS, Y.R.U

This utility jacket by UK brand Religion is one of my all time favourite purchases. It looks like it's been left in a puddle on this gravel driveway and then hung out to dry for 2 months resulting in some seriously perfect wear and fade. It's light enough that I can wear it comfortably indoors, and has a bunch of pockets so I don't have to use a handbag - score! Once again, I forgot to take photos of the back, but I wear it all the time so I'll do another look with it soon. The back is pretty damn awesome too, it has this mental asylum aesthetic going on. Just wait and see! Also, I love the Australian brand Evil Twin. This knit jumper is soooo soft. I wish I had more of their stuff, sigh. At the moment I'm dying over their latest collection "No Guts No Glory". I reeeeeeally want the Under Attack Anorak and the Freeer Burn Shorts but I'm on this shopping ban because I was getting out of control. Probably doesn't help that I started a style blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment