THE PRESENT TENSE

17 July, 2013






BLAZER, THRIFT STORE
BLOUSE, THRIFT STORE
LION CHAIN NECKLACE, EBAY
TARTAN "KNOCKOUT PANTS", HUFFER

So this is a typical "work" outfit for me. Lately I've been dressing less grungy to work since I'm trying to make a good impression to gain more responsibility. How 'mature' of me! I looove these tartan pants by NZ brand, Huffer. I think they're supposed to be slightly cropped but because I'm short they fit me perfectly, no more bunched up leg bottoms woop! They have little brass zips on the sides at the bottom of each leg which makes them look super smart and the quality of this material is really awesome, these babies are going to last!

Right now I'm in Sydney to meet some clients and take over a new content management system. I had to wake up at 4am to catch the plane and it's now 11.30pm - sooo knackered, so that's it from me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment