WRONG IMPRESSIONS

28 July, 2013




KNIT JUMPER, ROLLA'S
MARILYN SKINNY WALLPAPER, NEUW DENIM
LION CHAIN NECKLACE, EBAY
HEELS, KOOKAI

Yikes, I don't know how I feel about this outfit. I look like a respectable daughter in law on the cusp of marrying and starting a family, waiting for the scones to finish baking to eat with the in-laws. Ew. I was 'experimenting'. Usually I pair the knit and these jeans with black ankle boots and black accessories to give it some edge. Both are super comfortable by the way. And I love how these jeans are soft and high waisted which means they can double as 'eating' pants yet look great at the same time.

Anyway, I've been slow at blogging lately because I have a bunch of outfits in mind that I feel are missing a final touch so waiting to source those! In other news, I made a cat tree this week and I went to a zine festival yesterday which was pretty cool. Definitely inspired to make something of my own but feel that it's something I'll never ever get around to doing.

1 comment: