SOUL STEALER

13 July, 2013










STAX BLAZER, THRIFT STORE
GRIM REAPER TIE DYE TEE, DEATH/TRAITORS BY ALEXANDER HEIR
VEGAN CROC SHORTS, BAD VIBES // TUNNEL VISION
BONE BRACELET, LOSER YEAR

So I've been thinking about blogs and I've realized that I feel disappointed when bloggers only write about what they're wearing or fashion related topics. What I personally want to know is who they are, what they do for a living, their hobbies and interests (other than blogging), and just general happenings in their life. So that's what I'm going to do from now :)

The low down: I live in Auckland, New Zealand, and spend my week days at an agency working as a digital content manager which involves developing and maintaining the front end of websites for a bunch of clients across Australasia. I refuse to divulge my age - it's an issue that I'm currently trying to learn to cope with. I'm half Thai and half NZ European. Obsessed with cats. Ridiculously indecisive. Spend ALL my free time on the internet collecting inspiration for the many creative "projects" I want to take on, which I'll write about sometimes here. So yeah, I guess that's enough about me for today!

1 comment: